Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creepy Crawlers

Arachnaphobia is what I have. I'm here to show you the closest I will ever get to these creepy, hairy, ugly, venom ridden, crawlers. I was lucky enough to find this bugger in my room a few days ago. Flabberghasted, shocked, and frightened all at the same time, I reached for the camera. This particular spider quickly moved under furniture etc. So I had to get really close to it, too close for comfort, and blow on it to make it move. The spider eventually went out in the open, where this ariel shot was taken. He sprinted under the couch after the flash, that's probably why his gross, hairy leg is spread out, ready to move. I flabberghastedly hasted, and took all these pictures in about 30 seconds. The spider looked at me with an expression of disgust. Can you believe that? Now the spider thinks it's all that. I hate them with every passion I have in my soul.






The bent skinny legs give me and thousands of other people give shivers down our spines. The white-ish body make the spider even more of a freak of nature. Up against the cold white wall, the spider must feel violated with me in its personal space. It is said that the ethiopians believed that spiders had a personal radius, and whenever someone or something invades that space, they will strike with avengence.




Sepia: makes the spider less terrifying in person. There is nothing like seeing a spider in real life than seeing it in a merely safe framed picture...



Up close, the spider gets horrified by the camera lens. It crouches its legs even more, moving its fangs, ready to strike at any innocent living thing that comes in its way from its prey. Prey being, in fact, my camera. It chased me when I made it move, but i merely stepped over it. It is heard that the early Egyptians used black spiders to eat the mummified beings eyes out. It is said that when the spider digests the eyes, the next web they make is part of the beings after life, so they can watch over the other humans, as disguised as a spider web.



The white buttox of this creepy crawler is ready to spit its nasty white web onto some relenting object without hesitation. Its fangs stick out while the legs tower over the whole body, like it is concaved in hair.



6 comments:

  1. probably the coolest thing ever griff. your so cool. one day I want to hang out. These are way better than that kid spencer's photos. SO basically, your the best and a boss. keep it up home slice diggity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cat and spider posts are strong work, Griffin. Read out loud to catch some typos and grammer overall. The addition of historical factoids in the spider text is great. You might try using some imagry from those texts loosely when you continue to describe your experience photographing the little monster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, these photos are way better than that kid spencer's. You just might be the God of photography. Definitely keep it up h.s.diggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, u guys are soo cool, i just want to be like u guys when i get out of the clanka

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, ur soo cool i wanted to comment twice on it, ill blog again next time i have computer time
    -T-Shon

    ReplyDelete